UCR Is Now Live With RI (Reporting Instance), Replacing the daily DDODS burst from UCPath!
The transition to RI replaced the daily ODS file on February 26th and now allows for PULLING data from UCPath into HRDW and the rest of the campus downstream systems. RI has proved to be a more stable/predictable way to bring UCPath data to our local campus systems.
More detailed information:
The reason for the change:
- Challenges with DDODS scalability – resulting in DDODS missing the expected delivery window
- Complexity of affiliation rules / filtering – causing data quality issues
- Requests to add new tables cannot be supported
- Unsustainable maintenance
- Near real time data from the time we schedule our update
- Greater flexibility to access the data as needed
- Improved data quality due to simplified and reduced number of affiliation rules
- Ability to add additional tables – with less IT effort
- Locations can request additional tables during deployment (as well as ongoing)
- Provides greater access to data while minimizing impact to the production environment
- Reporting Instance will be the single source of data for all downstream applications
Paycheck Reminders for the New Year:
End of the Year Reminders:
New UCPath Appointment Feature
- Enter your case and employee ID numbers
- Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an appointment confirmation with a calendar attachment via email
- A UCPath Employee Services associate will call you at the number you have provided at your appointment time
More information on UCPath appointments:
If you have a question, please visit UCPath and click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry or call (855) 982-7284 to speak with an associate M-F between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.