WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Employees can log into the UCPath Portal for the following:
- View pay statements, W-2s (after 2018), benefits, vacation, sick and other leave balances (e.g., sabbatical leave).
- View and edit personal information (contact information, emergency contacts, degrees, licenses), direct deposit accounts, and tax withholdings.
- For more information, open this handout, watch a short tutorial, or scroll down to the "How to Use the Portal" section below.
Although the UCPath Portal replaces many functions in AYSO, employees and retirees will still access AYSO for the following:
- Manage beneficiaries and estimate retirement earnings
- View retiree pay statements and1099R statements
- Access W-2s and earnings statements for 2017 and earlier (W-2s and earnings statements for 2018 and beyond will be available on UCPath)
- Open this handout to learn more about what has changed with AYSO and what remains the same.
How to Use the Portal
The UCPath Center has specific How-To Guides posted on the UCPath Portal Help Site.
Employees and managers can also access these guides on our Training Resources Page:
Information for Employees & Supervisors
Who to Contact
Employees should continue to reach out to their regular support contacts, such as
a supervisor, Human Resources/Academic Personnel staff, or relevant Shared Services
Center. These local support contacts will then escalate issues to the
appropriate UCPath Hypercare Support Team if needed (e.g., payroll transactions, local systems & processes, data corrections, and IT).
You may also email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
- Low, Moderate & High Employee Training (Ongoing)
- Hypercare Communication (Ongoing)
- Post-deployment activities
- Change network presentations
- Reports, General Ledger Tools, HRDW, and many more system enhancements